SoccerStats helps parents manage their child's/teen's soccer season and track key statistics about the individual player and team performance throughout one or more seasons.
In version 3.1.0 the following capabilities are supported:
* Track the team(s) you're interested in. You can track one or more teams.
* Track the player(s) you're interested in. You can track 0 or 1 players, or even an entire team.
* Tracking the progress of the game including the game clock, score, and shots on goal.
* Capturing individual player statistics including goals, shots on goal, assists, goals against, saves, and total time played.
* Easy to correct mistakes (e.g., fix an accidental goal entry)
* Tracking current player time on and off the field, including substitutions.
* Managing the team roster
* Enter game information such as team names and location.
* Viewing summary game statistics for all games played.
* View detailed game statistics, including individual player statistics, for any game played.
NOTE: If you encounter a bug or a "Force close" message, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email describing your problem to email@example.com. You can easily do this from the Help/About screen. For "Force close" messages, you will be prompted to send a report. This prompt is automatic and all you have to do is approve. In either case, please provide a description of what you were doing when the problem occurred. Thanks for your help in making this an even better app!
Soccer Stats for Parents is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Soccer Stats for Parents (version 3.1.0) has a file size of 754.97 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 138 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.